Phantasm (48)
Honor: 56
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
18:01:18 Sep 22 2023
Read 332 times

Hellooo freinds, strangers and societal dangers. I think it's time we discuss that all to sensative question. How do the various denazins of the night, that congragate here, go about getting their sanguis vitae. Im partial to a a few lightly seared steaks a couple times a month but every now and then ill treat myself to some fresh venison.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
23:36:28 Sep 27 2023
Read 307 times

Personally, I try to remain vegetarian (and yes, I mean that literally). But when I need blood, I try to find something fresh and semi-abundant. That being said, if I have to, I will find an animal to peg, save the blood, and depending on what it is, I will either throw the whole thing on the stove, or I'll give it to someone else who will eat it. Bon apatite.
Otherwise, I look specifically for butcher shops to visit, specifically for this purpose. Beyond that, I have been waiting a long time for an actual human donor, which is a royal pain to find, anyway.

•  REPLY  •

Phantasmic
Phantasmic
Daywalker (94)
Honor: 1,956
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
14:41:34 Jul 26 2024
Read 111 times

I sincerely doubt very many people on this site actually practice "drinking blood." Yikes, the health-risks alone frighten me. I'm HIV+, and if I were off my meds and you had a small scratch in your mouth or throat, you could get it. And these meds SUCK.

•  REPLY  •

TheVampyreWitch
TheVampyreWitch
Phantom (28)
Honor: -2
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
23:33:04 Aug 04 2024
Read 86 times

Phantasmic, you'd be surprised just how many people do actual practice drinking blood. I find it interesting that you'd denounce it altogether on a site that very clearly caters to a community of people who practice both energetic and sanguine vampyrism.

Most vampyric communities teach that the very first thing you do before embarking on blood drinking or any kind of blood play if you're in a kink zone that STD/STI and other medical tests are done first. So, while risky, it's not a bloody free-for-all.

•  REPLY  •

TheVampyreWitch
TheVampyreWitch
Phantom (28)
[ Give / Take ]

23:35:57 Aug 04 2024
Read 85 times

To answer the original post's question...

I source my sanguine feeds from my partner. It's always been partners that I've had as donors over the years. I happen to look the part of the vampire in real life so my weird goth kid boyfriends have been plenty keen to donate their blood to me :)

Unfortunately the liquid that comes from things like rare steaks isn't actually blood, but it can provide a nice sensory effect nonetheless if that's your thing. Plenty of people have non-blood replacements for blood that don't really make sense to me but it works for them. So, why not?

•  REPLY  •

Phantasmic
Phantasmic
Daywalker (94)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

03:23:22 Aug 06 2024
Read 77 times

The year is 2024, and actually, I wouldn't be surprised, Vampyrewitch. With all due respect, I didn't "denounce" anything, I stated an objective FACT, whether you choose to accept it or not. this forum post has been here nearly a year without a single response about obtaining human blood for consumption, so perhaps the practice isn't nearly as popular as you think it is.

•  REPLY  •

TheVampyreWitch
TheVampyreWitch
Phantom (28)
[ Give / Take ]

04:49:43 Aug 10 2024
Read 62 times

It's almost like there's a whole vampyre community out there outside of this website or something. smfh.

•  REPLY  •

Phantasmic
Phantasmic
Daywalker (94)
[ Give / Take ]

05:52:32 Aug 10 2024
Read 60 times

There is! And they are far more active in Facebook groups, Instagram and Twitter (X) than they are on VR. With all due respect, if you have a point, I suggest you make it.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1241 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X